Carbon Fiber Cello Case, Single-Latch, Black
This black carbon fiber cello case is attractive, lightweight, and convenient, and is a great way to keep your cello safe. Carbon fiber cello cases in general are lightweight and strong, protecting your cello against all kinds of bangs and bumps. This case adds the extra convenience of a single-latch system, and is a suspension case, giving your cello an extra degree of protection.
- Carbon fiber shell provides fantastic protection for your cello.
- The single latch is simple to use, and keeps the case securely closed--no more reaching and stretching to open and close 7 or 8 latches!
- Cables running from the central latch are of motorcycle quality and guaranteed for years of protection.
- Features a comfortable leather carrying handle, two bowholders, and an accessory pocket.
- This cello case is especially useful for a busy professional or student.
- Weight: 8.2 lbs. 4/4 size only.
- Also available: Carbon Fiber Cello Case (Blue) and Carbon Fiber Cello Case (Red).
A note on single-latch cello cases: Many cellists wonder "How in the world can a single latch hold the case closed securely enough to keep my cello safe?" If you've wondered this, rest assured that your cello is very secure in a single-latch case. The single, central latch is connected, through an interior mechanism, to five latches around the case body. As you close the case, you can hear and feel each latch closing, so you can feel confident that all of the latches are secure. The central latch features a latch-lock, letting you lock the case whenever you are carrying it. If you have never tried a single-latch case before, you are in for a real treat!
Most cellos will fit perfectly in this case. If you have a larger or oddly-shaped cello, you can measure your cello against the interior dimensions of this case:
- Length (interior end to end): 53"
- Scroll-to-endpin length: 48 3/4"
- Heel-to-endpin length: 30 1/8"
- Width (at upper bout): 14 1/4"
- Width (at lower bout): 17 7/8"
- Depth of cello body: 7 1/8"
If you have any questions regarding how your cello will fit, please contact us at (385) 200-2003 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you find a case that will fit your cello perfectly.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed