BAM Violin Case La Defense Hightech Slim
BAM Hightech Violin Case - La Defense - will protect your violin. This is the more affordable model of this fantastic line.
Violin cases need to be strong, like this one. Its super strong and incredibly light-weight shells are made with a tripleply structure of the usual BAM Hightech ABS high-performance materials. Features high-quality, injected foam suspension system complete with cushions, secure holders for four bows, a small, removeable pouch for rosin and other accessories, and a nice strap to help you store your shoulder rest (Kun style).
BAM original brushed aluminum in color, and the shape is BAM's hightech "Slim." Two snazzy combination latches, a very comfortable side handle, another "subway" handle, anti-slip rubber patches on the bottom shell, and an airtight seal provide complete protection, functionality and accessibility. Secure backpack straps included.
Weighs 4 lbs. before the violin!
Body Length: 14.96 inches/38 cm
Upper bout: 7.48 inches/19 cm
Lower bout: 8.66 inches/22 cm
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Removable inside accessories pocket
- 2 bow holders
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, solid polyurethane foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- 2 combinations latches
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed