BAM Violin Case La Defense Hightech Contoured
BAM Hightech Violin Case - La Defense - will protect your violin.
Violin cases need to be strong and lightweight, like this one. Its super strong and incredibly light-weight shells are made with a tripleply structure of the usual BAM Hightech ABS high-performance materials. Features high-quality, injected foam suspension system complete with cushions, secure holders for four bows, a small, removeable pouch for rosin and other accessories, and a nice strap to help you store your shoulder rest (Kun style).
BAM original brushed aluminum in color, and the shape is a snazzy contoured style. Two soft-touch latches, a comfy side handle, another "subway" handle, anti-slip rubber patches on the bottom shell, and an airtight seal provide complete protection, functionality and accessibility. Secure backpack straps included.
Weighs under 4 lbs. before the violin!
Upper bout: 6.69 inches/17 cm
Lower bout: 8.66 inches/22 cm
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 2 bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 softouch latches with key
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed